All the fallen resistance people in Limburg
Jacobus Johannes Naus (Jac "Van Doorn") ∗
31-12-1913 Egchel (Helden) †
(31) - People in hiding - Aid to People in Hiding L.O. - Venlo - The clergy - Peace Carillon -
On June 6, 1939, Jac Naus was appointed vicar in the parish of St. Martinus in Venlo. There, together with Ambrosius and his colleague P.G. van Enckevort, he was one of the founders of the LO. Dr. Fred Cammaert said in his speech at the unveiling of the memorial plaque at the Peace Carillon: 
Vicar Jacques Naus from Venlo was not only a pioneer of the resistance, he was also an outspoken representative of the humanitarian resistance. He was involved early on in helping escaped prisoners of war and crew members of downed Allied bombers. He was also one of the initiators behind the founding of the Limburg organization for help to people in hiding in 1943. Like Jan Hendrikx, he made numerous connections and held a leading position in the organization. Due to the raid of Weert on June 21, 1944, it fell into German hands. He died in Bergen-Belsen concentration camp in early 1945.
- Jac Naus and the founding of the LO (Limburgse Onderduikershulp, later Landelijke Onderduikershulp, Countrywide Aid to those in hiding): Cammaert VIa, p. 500. 
- For a detailed biography of Jac Naus, see egchels-verleden.nl. 
- n the Basilica of St. Martinus, where Jac Naus worked, there is a memorial plaque to the four fallen clergymen of the Resistance in Venlo. 4]
- The portrait below shows Jac Naus at the time he was in hiding, from his false identity card.
He is listed in the “Erelijst 1940-1945” (Honor Roll of the Dutch Parliament). 
- tvvalkenburg.tv Provinciaal Verzetsmonument Limburg, plaquette met namen onthuld, 1 mei 2017
- Dr. F. Cammaert, Het Verborgen Front – Geschiedenis van de georganiseerde illegaliteit in de provincie Limburg tijdens de Tweede Wereldoorlog. Doctorale scriptie 1994, Groningen
VIa, De Landelijke Organisatie voor hulp aan onderduikers • I-VII p. 500.
- egchels-verleden.nl: Kapelaan Naus
- Plaquette Sint-Martinusbasiliek
- Erelijst 1940-1945
- Wikipedia NL: Jac Naus